Friday, February 20, 2009

Prediction

There is no research behind this prediction but I think its pretty obvious that New York is the next California. 25% of the tax that New York charges is from Wall Street so think about the chain reaction or rather the domino effect. Both states are a big part if not the biggests of the US economy so that's noCt good either.

p.s: CPI(inflation indicator aka consumer price index) data came out and the core was only up .1%. But remember the important data is the data underneath so I checked out some interesting numbers. Oil price has been going down but gasoline went up 6%. Pretty much the only thing that went down was real estate but that's a given. Food and energy both went up modestly. Basically, there is no apparent deflation, its all inflation story right now, no shit Sherlock.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I, for one, welcome this. I've said this before to Herng: Rich people are boring, interesting shit only happens when poor people are trying to get rich.

Hopefully, NYC will be getting its groove back.