Post anything that you find interesting in relation to making money (stock tips, ticker quotes, insider information...etc.).
get a 三星, dawg.gotta rep the motherland.
its so over priced
but you get to bask in the knowledge that you are supporting a tried and true ko-re-un empire.
naw samsungs are the shit.just wait for deals to come out. check out these sites:www.slickdeals.netwww.dealcatcher.comwww.fatwallet.comi got a samsung 40'' lcd tv 1080p for around a thousand last year.
For $1k? Seriously? I'm in the market as well so thats interesting. I hear though that other than Pioneer its not worth the price markup to get a name brand. Pioneer is supposed to be the top of the line.
im trying to support henry's national identity. you guys are just being jews.
dude just hear me out on this one...http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/big-tv-watch/holy-crap-first-150inch-lifescreen-plasma-photos-341633.php
i found a 47" lcd 1080p magnovox for $1200. I guess mag's are not that good huh. I might stick with samsung if i find a good deal
Post a Comment
9 comments:
get a 三星, dawg.
gotta rep the motherland.
its so over priced
but you get to bask in the knowledge that you are supporting a tried and true ko-re-un empire.
naw samsungs are the shit.
just wait for deals to come out. check out these sites:
www.slickdeals.net
www.dealcatcher.com
www.fatwallet.com
i got a samsung 40'' lcd tv 1080p for around a thousand last year.
For $1k? Seriously? I'm in the market as well so thats interesting. I hear though that other than Pioneer its not worth the price markup to get a name brand. Pioneer is supposed to be the top of the line.
im trying to support henry's national identity. you guys are just being jews.
dude just hear me out on this one...
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/big-tv-
watch/holy-crap-first-150inch-
lifescreen-plasma-photos-341633.php
i found a 47" lcd 1080p magnovox for $1200. I guess mag's are not that good huh. I might stick with samsung if i find a good deal
Post a Comment