It's a decent idea. But I don't understand why not just read the news on the internet. It's not like you have a job that requires you to travel in public transportation everyday.
the main thing about the amazon kindle is accessibility (download stuff wireless-ly wherever you want) and the lighting of the screen...i read up a little on it when it came out and the screen is a lot less eye-straining than a regular laptop screen and makes it look like "real paper." also, it was sold out within a couple of hours after it was released, but that might be because amazon didn't produce enough supply. from what i know, the kindles are still in high demand, and it's had great reviews all across the board.
ye its like ipod/itunes for books. I personally love to read so it sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Did you know amazon sells EVERYTHING now including food. Tts like an online wal mart. I think the higher gas price might help boost online sales because people rather click than drive. Just a thought for now, i might look for a good entry point for AMZN and start my position soon
5 comments:
It's a decent idea. But I don't understand why not just read the news on the internet. It's not like you have a job that requires you to travel in public transportation everyday.
I guess real newspapers are also not an option?
the main thing about the amazon kindle is accessibility (download stuff wireless-ly wherever you want) and the lighting of the screen...i read up a little on it when it came out and the screen is a lot less eye-straining than a regular laptop screen and makes it look like "real paper." also, it was sold out within a couple of hours after it was released, but that might be because amazon didn't produce enough supply. from what i know, the kindles are still in high demand, and it's had great reviews all across the board.
it's not just for news either...their main products are books...and believe it or not, there are people that still love reading books.
ye its like ipod/itunes for books. I personally love to read so it sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Did you know amazon sells EVERYTHING now including food. Tts like an online wal mart. I think the higher gas price might help boost online sales because people rather click than drive. Just a thought for now, i might look for a good entry point for AMZN and start my position soon
what are the fuck are "books?"
jk.
Post a Comment